The Cornilleau Performance 500X benefits from a 6mm Resin Mat-Top finish (this reduces glare by ten times). It has excellent weatherproofing, a very clever net with height and tension adjustment which automatically folds away as the table closes and re-appears when you unfold it. This protects the posts from being broken by a football etc.
It has a neat, tidy storage position and benefits from the industry's quickest and safest folding system. The Performance 500X benefits from a ten-year table warranty. The legs are strong and it has good quality wheels (two of which have brakes). It also has a storage area for bats and balls, padded corners and leg levellers.
Warranty: 10 year guarantee on all non-wearing parts (excl. wheels, net and posts, bats, cover etc.)
As the embodiment of Cornilleau's 'high performance' spirit, the 500X invites you to concentrate on what matters: the game. Its excellent rebound is ideal for high-level rallies and its various features have been designed to allow you to play wherever you want, in any situation. Its tapered legs, bold lines and sturdy sides are what help create its strong personality.
FEATURES AND ERGONOMICS
- Who’ll be first to notch up eleven points and win the game? Now everyone will know the score - with no room for cheaters! If you prefer not to use them - when you’re playing 'round the table', for example - simply flip them away under the table.
Height- and tension-adjustable automatic net
- Be spot on with the 500X. When you fold out your table, the net posts go into position automatically. Select the right height for your game using the dial at the base of the net then adjust the tension simply by pulling the string and blocking it with the clasp. Your net is perfectly adjusted, and you’re all set to play.
- The 500X has a host of storage features. On the sides of the table, you can store your bats and balls, empty your pockets and make use of the accessory holders and even leave a small bottle for when you get thirsty. Every detail has been designed for maximum comfort and simplicity.
Ultra-simple adjustable feet
- The 500X table is equipped with an innovative system that makes its feet easy to adjust. Simply turn the collar to set your table to the right level - no effort required! No need to lift the table, because the mechanism is not directly attached to the foot or in direct contact with the floor. Simple and effective.
Very good rebound quality
- With its 6mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the 500X table offers you a great playing experience. The thicker the panel, the better the bounce. The rebound quality of the 500X table will be appreciated by players of all levels - from beginners to those who expect the very best.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The MATTOP finish absorbs the intensity of the sun’s rays and reduces their glare tenfold compared with an uncoated table. The only thing that will leave you blinded is the superior quality of your forehand and backhand shots !
- Not all gardens are on perfectly even ground, but your table tennis table needs to have a flat playing surface. With its swivel pads located at the bottom of the feet, the 500X adapts to any type of floor. Set up your table wherever you fancy without compromising the quality of your game. Lawn, soil, gravel, sand - whatever the terrain, your table knows how to cope !
A deep frame to fully support the playing surface
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports the playing surface. A deeper frame gives the playing surfaces the best level of support. The 500X frame, like those of all Cornilleau's outdoor tables, is made of Aluzinc®, a corrosion-resistant alloy containing steel, aluminum and zinc, known for its extreme sturdiness. With a frame depth of 50mm, the 500X feels really solid.
SAFETY AND DURABILITY
- The solid core laminate table top is designed to withstand even the harshest of tests. Heavy rain, snow, extreme heat - it stays the same whatever the weather. It even stands its ground if treated roughly - bat blows and other impacts won’t leave their mark. All the metals used in the 500X table have been given anti-corrosion coating and selected for their resistance. It is for these reasons that the 500X, like all our outdoor tables, has a 10-year guarantee.
A unique locking system
- The 500X table has 16 locking points for maximum safety in the playing and storage positions alike. This patented system provides a first-rate level of safety. The table is effortlessly opened and closed using the accessible handle and the 500X has an additional in-built safety feature - it automatically re-locks at a 65-degree angle if the handle is no longer held while the table is unfolding.
A compact table - less bulk, more safety
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of the table losing its balance. It also prevents children from sneaking between the panels in the storage position, and makes your table easier to open and close. Once folded, it has the dual advantage of being less bulky than a standard table, and easier to handle.
- The 500X includes 2 brakes which significantly reduces the risk of your table moving in the storage and playing positions.
Corner Protection Pads
- To soften sharp edges and cushion any knocks or bumps, corner pads have been fitted on the 500X table. Your hips will thank you for choosing a table with corner pads, especially if you enjoy playing games of 'round the table'.
Oversize double wheels
- Move your table wherever you fancy and take your game into unexplored territory. The oversize double wheels on Cornilleau tables offer a host of advantages. They overcome obstacles easily, travel smoothly over any type of terrain and are exceptionally agile, easy to maneuver and stable in certain tricky situations, such as turning round a tight corner to reach the ideal spot for setting up your table.
|Colours of tops||Black 113400 / Blue : 113100|
|Playing surface||Resinate 6 mm|
|Frame height||50 mm / Aluzinc|
|Locking system||DSI (16 points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Tapered - 110~65 - 65 mm|
|Adjustable leg pad||3D ajustable / diam.104 mm|
|Adjustable net||Tension + Height|
|Wheel type||Special outdoor Double wheels Oversize|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||32 x 200 mm|
|Ball Storage||Yes / 6 balles|
|Racket storage||Yes / 4 rackets|
|Corner protection pads||Yes|
2 point counter
2 storage compartments
|Category (European Standards)||EN 14468 - C CLASS|
|Table weight||66 kg|
|Packaged weight||78 kg|
|Garantee||10 years + 20 years repairable|
|Open table dimension||274 x 167 x 76 cm (hors filet) (L x la x h)|
|Folded table dimensions||75 x 165 x 155 cm|
Cornilleau have been manufacturing table tennis tables since 1969, and are now the world's leading table tennis table manufacturer; from hobby tables for recreational use to ITTF approved competition tables their fantastic range has set new standards.
All indoor tables have a 3 year warranty as standard whilst outdoor models enjoy a staggering '10 YEAR' guarantee. Cornilleau tables are designed, developed and manufactured in France. Remarkably the company is still based on the original site where Emile Cornilleau set up his post war carpentry business in 1946 (23 years before venturing into, and eventually dominating the table tennis business). Emile wouldn't recognise the ultra-modern facility that now standson the site of his original wooden workshop in Bonneuil-les-Eaux in the Picardy region of France.
Cornilleau products are sold in 75 countries within six continents. The first export location being Great Britain. Cornilleau are always striving to improve their products by keeping in mind future trends in table tennis as a sport, and pay particular attention to design, quality of play, safety and practicality. Their DSI safety folding system, compact design, anti-glare and skill top technology are some examples of this.
The majority of the Cornilleau tables now automatically lock with built-in safety catches when the table halves are folded. Using four safety bolts, 8 locking points in both the playing and storage position, it’s the most safety-effective system on the market. That’s what makes Cornilleau such a popular brand among families, schools and sport and leisure centres.
Cornilleau has a team of designers and researchers whose job is to develop ways to reduce the risks of accidents and ensure that their tables are as user friendly as possible. The compact technology that Cornilleau now use reduces the risk of the table tipping over when it’s in its folded position, a very important feature for families with young children. It also helps to avoid the possibility of a child getting caught between the plates while in the storage position, and facilitates the opening and closing of your table. The design also has the added bonus of making the tables shorter when folded, so they’re usually easy to store away.
Mat Top Finish
The Mat Top finish gives you a better playing experience by reducing the glare from the sun or overhead lights. The full Mat Tops (models that have an M in the name) offer 10 times the anti-glare, while the Soft Mat Top (S models) give 3 times the anti-glare when compared to standard tops.
Cornilleau Tables with Soft Mat are:
Cornilleau Tables with Full Mat are:
- Cornilleau Performance 500X Outdoor Table (Mat-Top)
- Cornilleau Performance 700X Outdoor Table (Mat-Top)
- Cornilleau Proline 510M Outdoor Static Table (Mat-Top)
- Cornilleau Pro 540 Outdoor Table (Mat-Top)
- Cornilleau Park Outdoor Table (Mat-top)
Skil Top Technology
On some of the top end Cornilleau Competition Tables they’ve used a special treatment that offers a top quality surface that’s long lasting and stays looking great. The best part about the Skiltop finish is that it creates a better grip for the ball, giving you more spin. It also makes the game faster, as rather than the ball spinning on the table top before bouncing off, it hits the table and grips, bouncing away again much quicker.
How the Skil Top Technology is made:
- 1- High Density 3-layer Wooden Chipboard
- 2- Acrylic coating and sanding
- 3- UV acrylic lacquer
- 4- Polyurethane lacquer
- 5- UV acrylic ink
Cornilleau tables with the Skiltop finish are:
- Cornilleau Competition 540 ITTF Indoor
- Cornilleau Competition 610 ITTF Indoor
- Cornilleau Competition 640 ITTF Indoor
- Cornilleau Competition 740 ITTF Indoor
- Cornilleau Competition 850 ITTF Wood Indoor