The Cornilleau Sport 200X has a Soft Mat-Top finish (3 times less glare when the sun is overhead) and a bat holder on the side panel. The Sport 200X uses Cornilleau's Push & Lock system for folding/unfolding and boasts leg levellers. All four wheels steer and two have brakes.
Warranty: 10 year guarantee on all non-wearing parts (excl. wheels, net and posts, bats, cover etc.)
- Once you’ve opened out your table, you’ll just have to adjust the tension of your net. It’s quick and easy to check your table tennis net is perfectly taught. Sharp and precise, it will won't go slack over time.
- The 200X boasts some handy storage features to avoid losing your accessories. There is built-in storage in the side panels enabling you to store up to 4 bats and 4 balls.
Ultra-simple adjustable feet
- The 200X table is equipped with an innovative system that makes its feet easy to adjust.
Good rebound quality
- With its 5mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the 200X table offers you rebound quality that is perfect for everyday use. Whether you enjoy playing with friends or family, this is a table that suits beginners and more experienced players alike.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The SOFTMAT finish applied to the 200X table reduces the intensity of the sun’s rays threefold compared with an uncoated table.
- Not all gardens are on perfectly even ground, but your table tennis table needs to have a flat playing surface. With its swivel pads located at the bottom of the feet, the 200X adapts to any type of floor.
A deep frame to support the playing surface
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports the playing surface. A deeper frame gives the playing surfaces the best level of support.
SAFETY AND DURABILITY
- The solid core laminate table top is designed to withstand even the harshest of tests. Heavy rain, snow, extreme heat - it stays the same whatever the weather. It even stands its ground if treated roughly - bat blows and other impacts won’t leave their mark. It is for these reasons that the 200X, like all our outdoor tables, has a 10-year guarantee.
A secure locking system
- The 200X table tennis table has 8 locking points to meet current standards. This system guarantees the tops remain perfectly horizontal in the playing position and perfectly vertical in the storage position. To activate it, simply press the buttons on the sides of the table.
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of the table losing its balance.
- The 200X includes 2 brakes which significantly reduces the risk of your table moving in the storage and playing positions.
|Colours of tops||Grey 115301 / Blue : 115101|
|Playing surface||Resin laminate 5 mm|
|Frame height||40 mm / Aluzinc®|
|Locking system||DSI (8 points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Straight - 38 mm|
|Adjustable leg pad||3D ajustable / diam.104 mm|
|Wheel type||Special outdoor Double wheels Oversize|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||32 x 200 mm|
|Ball Storage||Yes / 4 balls|
|Racket storage||Yes / 2 rackets|
|Corner protection pads||No|
|Category (European Standards)||EN 14468 - D CLASS|
|Table weight||54 kg|
|Packaged weight||63 kg|
|Garantee||10 years + 20 years repairable|
|Open table dimension||274 x 167 x 76 cm (hors filet) (L x la x H)|
|Folded table dimension||75 x 167 x 155 cm|
The majority of the Cornilleau tables now automatically lock with built-in safety catches when the table halves are folded.