The Cornilleau Performance 500X benefits from a 6mm Resin Mat-Top finish (this reduces glare by ten times). It has excellent weatherproofing, a very clever net with height and tension adjustment which automatically folds away as the table closes and re-appears when you unfold it. This protects the posts from being broken by a football etc.
It has a neat, tidy storage position and benefits from the industry's quickest and safest folding system. The Performance 500X benefits from a ten-year table warranty. The legs are strong and it has good quality wheels (two of which have brakes). It also has a storage area for bats and balls, padded corners and leg levellers.
Warranty: 10 year guarantee on all non-wearing parts (excl. wheels, net and posts, bats, cover etc.)
As the embodiment of Cornilleau's 'high performance' spirit, the 500X invites you to concentrate on what matters: the game. Its excellent rebound is ideal for high-level rallies and its various features have been designed to allow you to play wherever you want, in any situation. Its tapered legs, bold lines and sturdy sides are what help create its strong personality.
FEATURES AND ERGONOMICS
- Who’ll be first to notch up eleven points and win the game? Now everyone will know the score - with no room for cheaters! If you prefer not to use them - when you’re playing 'round the table', for example - simply flip them away under the table.
Height- and tension-adjustable automatic net
- Be spot on with the 500X. When you fold out your table, the net posts go into position automatically.
- The 500X has a host of storage features. On the sides of the table, you can store your bats and balls, empty your pockets and make use of the accessory holders.
- The 500X table is equipped with an innovative system that makes its feet easy to adjust. Simply turn the collar to set your table to the right level - no effort required!
PLAYING EXPERIENCEVery good rebound quality
- With its 6mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the 500X table offers you a great playing experience. The thicker the panel, the better the bounce. The rebound quality of the 500X table will be appreciated by players of all levels - from beginners to those who expect the very best.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The MATTOP finish absorbs the intensity of the sun’s rays and reduces their glare tenfold compared with an uncoated table.
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports the playing surface. A deeper frame gives the playing surfaces the best level of support. The 500X frame, like those of all Cornilleau's outdoor tables, is made of Aluzinc®, a corrosion-resistant alloy.
SAFETY AND DURABILITYUltra-durable materials
- The solid core laminate table top is designed to withstand even the harshest of tests. Heavy rain, snow, extreme heat - it stays the same whatever the weather. All the metals used in the 500X table have been given anti-corrosion coating and selected for their resistance.
- The 500X table has 16 locking points for maximum safety in the playing and storage positions alike. This patented system provides a first-rate level of safety.
A compact table - less bulk, more safety
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of the table losing its balance.
- The 500X includes 2 brakes which significantly reduces the risk of your table moving in the storage and playing positions.
- Move your table wherever you fancy and take your game into unexplored territory. The oversize double wheels on Cornilleau tables offer a host of advantages.
|Colours of tops||Black 113400 / Blue : 113100|
|Playing surface||Resinate 6 mm|
|Frame height||50 mm / Aluzinc|
|Locking system||DSI (16 points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Tapered - 110~65 - 65 mm|
|Adjustable leg pad||3D ajustable / diam.104 mm|
|Adjustable net||Tension + Height|
|Wheel type||Special outdoor Double wheels Oversize|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||32 x 200 mm|
|Ball Storage||Yes / 6 balles|
|Racket storage||Yes / 4 rackets|
|Corner protection pads||Yes|
2 point counter
2 storage compartments
|Category (European Standards)||EN 14468 - C CLASS|
|Table weight||66 kg|
|Packaged weight||78 kg|
|Garantee||10 years + 20 years repairable|
|Open table dimension||274 x 167 x 76 cm (hors filet) (L x la x h)|
|Folded table dimensions||75 x 165 x 155 cm|